Well it has been rough. Day 3 I did not even want to get near the computer and report what I ate that say for I ate everything I could find. But I did not blame myself or let that stop me from trying again.
Yesterday I ate more proper -
Breakfast- 1 yogurt
Lunch - med apple, 2 pieces of cheddar cheese
Dinner - 2 homemade bean and cheese burritos
Lots of water and tea.
This morning I have started my day with a cup of coffee and 2 pieces of peanut butter toast. YUM
I am going to take some sesame sticks and 2 pieces of cheese for lunch at work. Not sure yet what I want to fix for dinner- Maybe chops again. Actually I am craving some beef so maybe I will pick up some steaks on the way home. Who knows.
Wish me Luck
No comments:
Post a Comment