Well after thinking a lot more of what needs to be done to reach my goal:
I started my day with 2 pieces of pepper bacon and 2 pieces of toast, oh and a cup of coffee.
Lunch was rice with black beans and jack cheese 2 glasses of water and a glass of coke.
and after 5 hours of cooking my family and I sat down to beef bourguignon. It was very very yummy. sides potatoes and salad - drink glass of water and a glass of ginger ale.
After dinner when everyone else had Peanut Butter Chocolate pie I ate half a plain Hershey's chocolate bar a cup of coffee and a glass of water.
Feeling kind of bummed out right now. I accidently hurt my best friends feelings tonight over dinner and I am now trying to stay out of my kitchen so I don't eat everything. So I grabbed another glass of water and am now hiding in my room from the fridge.
Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment